

Reagan
1. I am almost nine years old (February 28th).
2. I am in third grade, and I am a super smart student. I love all subjects, but especially love to read. Since I have been in school, I have only had to move my clip three times. I am a pleaser.
3. I love to play soccer, and I will soon be starting my third season. I like playing defense best because I'm still not super aggressive.
4. I love to go to church, and I remember everything that I hear in Bible school. I am currently studying all about baptism and becoming a Christian because I am very interested in following God's word. I am extremely thoughtful in my prayer life. I remember everyone.
5. I always root for the "underdog" in society. Children with disabilities, children of color, and the children who generally aren't "cool" in others' sight are the ones that I love.
6. I have a very easy going personality and am incredibly witty.
7. I have a few good friends who are boys, but I don't have "boyfriends"...YUCK! I don't even like to see mom and dad kiss.
8. I am extremely loving. I share hugs willingly and often with my mom and dad and anyone that looks like they might benefit from having one.

Sophie
1. I am almost seven years old (January 25).
2. I am in first grade, and I too am a super smart student. I started in the gifted program this year, and I LOVE it. I come home with all sorts of interesting facts to share with my family. I love to read, but mommy is having to really watch what I'm reading this year. The books have stuff that she'd rather not deal with right now...like divorce, and boy stuff. I can't say that I have my sister's near perfect tract record on behavior. Don't get me wrong...I'm a good girl, but I love to TALK!
3. I am a level three competitive gymnast. I have been doing gymnastics since I was three. My favorite apparatus is the bars. I have my first competition in two weeks. Wish me luck. Mom says I actually have to win the trophy now. They don't just give it away. Imagine that!
4. I love to go to church too. Mom worries that it's for the social life, but she and dad were so proud of me recently when I stood up for something that the Bible says in a discussion with one of my friends. See guys...I am listening.
5. I am a born leader. I have a very charismatic personality that others are drawn to. My parents pray that I will always lead others to do good!
6. I like things my way. I can't see what's so wrong with that. Can you say "strong-willed"?
7. "I like the boys" as I recently wrote in my diary. My parents are distressed over this revelation at my ripe old age of six. They've flipped out and gone and banned just about every Disney show I like to watch. Now, I'm watching reruns of Andy Griffith and The Beverly Hillbillies. Did you know that T.V. was once only in black and white?
8. I am a very loving girl, but I give hugs as long as it doesn't slow me down. I NEVER stop moving. I bring color and excitement to my family's life.
We tag Maddie, Ella, and Ethan.
10 comments:
Pretty sweet girls you have. I know you are both so thankful and proud.
Ha! I am cracking up. I had to watch those shows too along with Saved by the Bell, etc. Of course I guess they weren't so bad to me because I didn't have all these other shows the have now to compare them too. Cute girls, growing SO fast...
Love it! They are so cute and I can't believe they are almost 7 and 9....seriously, where does the time go? It seems just like yesterday I was helping you with the princess b'day party and that was almost 2 years ago!!!! I hope you guys are all doing well - looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up!
That was great! You describe those sweet girls so well!!
Great descriptions of both of them. It's so neat how all kids have such strong distinct personalities. Enjoyed it!
Amazing to me how different two girls with the same parents can be. They are both so sweet!
I was fun reading about the girls. I was just thinking that when we moved here, Sophie and Reagan were younger than my kids are now. Where does the time go. They are sweet girls.
Growing up so fast!!! I know they must bring so much excitement to your family!!!
Dearest Reagan, you are the easiest person to love. You just make it so very easy. If I could compare you to a fruit, it would be an apple. Do you get it?
Mimi
:o)
Sophie Grace!
No one understands you better than Pop and I. We understand you are numero uno(#1)in the space you are breathing in and that's good enough for us. You fill up the room you enter and we are just glad to stand in the corner and watch you dance through life.
From your greatest fans, Mimi & Pop
Post a Comment