Lily disappears every night around 9:00. She has decided that she LOVES to sleep with her big sister, Reagan. I couldn't resist this picture. Poor Reagan is getting pushed off her pillow. I let Lily stay there until I go to bed, and then she has to get in her crate so that Reagan can get some good rest. She is such a fun puppy.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Where oh where did my little dog go?
Lily disappears every night around 9:00. She has decided that she LOVES to sleep with her big sister, Reagan. I couldn't resist this picture. Poor Reagan is getting pushed off her pillow. I let Lily stay there until I go to bed, and then she has to get in her crate so that Reagan can get some good rest. She is such a fun puppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Last time we saw Lily she was a little baby...so sweet sleeping with big sis! It almost (notice almost) makes me want a puppy!
Post a Comment